Saturday, January 28, 2012

Novenas

I have only prayed a few novenas in my life, but I want to start praying more of them. It is such a nice, easy, and quick way to get in more prayer each day for a specific intention. I just started the Immaculate Conception Novena today for religious liberty in the United States (regarding the mandated coverage of contraception, abortion, sterilization, etc. with no "conscience clauses"). Here are the novenas I'm going to do in February. Let me know if you'll be doing any of the same ones!

Jan 28-Feb 5 Immaculate Conception - for religious liberty

Feb 6-14 Sacred Heart - for our marriage and family

Feb 15-23 Holy Family - for the family of Abigail Therese, for a safe delivery and healthy baby

Feb 24-March 3 St. Therese - for the family of baby Gianna Therese, for peace and comfort

These novenas are all from the EWTN website, but next month I'm going to check out Fish Eaters and Pray More Novenas.

No comments:

Post a Comment