2) This leads me to my next point, which is that I do not exactly know where (if anywhere) this blog is going. I love having a written record of my boys' milestones and the little moments I don't want to forget, but I also enjoy writing more reflective pieces and sharing my thoughts on various topics. I'm in no hurry to make any big changes, but we'll see what happens.
3) Is spring here? It's not time to put away the winter coats yet, but I am feeling confident we are done with worst of it (which wasn't that bad at all this year!). My husband is convinced that it didn't snow much this year because we finally bought a snowblower, so now he is considering buying a new lawnmower in hopes that the grass won't grow... Good luck with that.
4) And since we may not see any more snow this year, I'm glad I took a few more pictures:
5) My brother is in India for 2 1/2 weeks right now. He is there as part of his MBA program. So far his trip has consisted of his luggage being lost in Moscow, taking in the "interesting" smells in Delhi (he says the air is so polluted it sometimes burns to breathe), and rafting in the Ganges River. Pray for a safe trip for him, please!
6) I tried the new Kraft cheese and breadcrumb mix on chicken tonight. It was excellent! We had the southwest version and I made some cilantro-lime rice with it. During prayers before bed, Lucas actually said, "Thank you God for our rice and meat!" Even he liked it, which says a lot. : )
7) I've decided that working on the Behold Conference is almost as much work as planning a wedding - and there are a hundred other women working on some aspect of Behold! I'm very excited for this weekend, but I'm looking forward to waking up on Monday and wondering what I'm going to do with all my time!
Read more Quick Takes over at Conversion Diary... or just show up at Behold and meet Jen, Kate, Hallie, Danielle, Lisa, Sr. Helena, Amy, Arwen, Mary, Emily, Sarah, Celeste, Cat, and Elizabeth in person! (Plus Bonnie, Leanne, Nancy, Kelly, Katie, and more!)